Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Elevator Pitch No. 4 | Final Pitch!



Rare Earth Organics 

100% organic, plant-based cafe that specializes in gourmet cuisines.





Brief overview if you're new to my blog: 

Fish hawk, Florida is a growing community that is located close to the heart of Tampa. This community is continuing to develop and already has most everything you would find in a small city; grocery stores, banks, doctor offices, homes, parks, nature trails, water parks, some chain restaurants, fast food places, etc.




I see many people in this town striving to be health conscious and live an active lifestyle with their families. Being a community full of families who strive to live a healthy fitness lifestyle, food is a big issue. Fast food places (such as McDonalds, Taco Bell, and Sonic), along with some ice cream places, and a few chain restaurant that let's just say are..."eh", make up the food options in this community.

As a plant-based eater, I personally find it very difficult to find places to enjoy in this community that offer foods that fit my dietary needs such as plant-based, vegan, gluten free, non-processed healthy foods. With this personal unmet need, I can't help but believe there may be others out there that would consider the restaurant options in this area as an unmet need for them as well. Whether one is Vegan, Vegetarian, or just wants some healthier options, I feel this is truly an unmet need in the Tampa bay area, particularly in the community of Fish hawk. That is why I created the idea of Rare Earth Organics Cafe.

I want to bring a restaurant to the market that offers creative plant-based cuisine that is both rich in flavor and of course, nutrient dense. This cafe will offer a unique environment that focuses on supporting nutritional wellness and sustainability for every person who walks into the door. Rare Earth Organics will ensure to select the finest organic ingredients while also supporting local farmers, sustainable agriculture and environmentally friendly products.

Thanks for reading & watching!



Reflection:

Most of the feedback I received was positive, as many students can relate to wanting healthier/dietary restriction options even in their areas and on campus. Although I don't have five that came up, one thing that was mentioned that I am highly considering incorporating into my business is having a few healthy grass-fed meat options in order to attract more customers and be more diverse. My cafe will be mostly plant-based, and offer the highest quality in every aspect of the food ingredients, whether it be a vegan dish or a meat option. That is how I will incorporate the feedback into this final pitch.

2 comments: