Wednesday, April 6, 2016

My Exit Strategy

Google Images

Rare Earth Organics is 100% organic, plant-based cafe that specializes in gourmet cuisines. I want to bring a restaurant to the market that offers creative plant-based cuisine that is both rich in flavor and of course, nutrient dense. This cafe will offer a unique environment that focuses on supporting nutritional wellness and sustainability for every person who walks into the door. Rare Earth Organics will ensure to select the finest organic ingredients while also supporting local farmers, sustainable agriculture and environmentally friendly products.

1. In five years I would hope to have Rare Earth Organics all over the nation. I would want to either sell or franchise depending on circumstances. This first venture helps me achieve my vision by giving me knowledge and understanding of what it takes to start up a business.

2. I have selected this particular exit strategy in order to leave my decision open. I am unsure at this time what I would want to do down the road with this type of business venture. 

3. I feel that my exit strategy has not had a direct influence on other decisions within my business, given I am not sure what exit strategy I would like to take at this time. By adding new products into the business, gives me the potential option to keep building a brand!




3 comments:

  1. I think your idea is really cool. The cafe sounds like it would be a really cool place to go!
    Check out my post! http://adnabrkanicent3003.blogspot.com/2016/04/your-exit-strategy.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca, I like that you added a synopsis about your business before starting the post. I would love to know more about your menu options at this restaurant. It is so important to have healthy food outlets for people, especially as more people are switching to healthier options for their meals. I would also have loved to know why you chose to not pursue this business? Are you on a different route career wise? Great post http://meganerobb.blogspot.com/2016/04/my-exit-strategy.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca,

    This is an amazing idea in my opinion! I also really like your part where you explained how there would be a cafe inside! This sounds like a similar concept that i've seen called Earthfare! You should check it out if you've never seen it before! Check out mine here! http://jhoreckyblog.blogspot.com/2016/04/my-exit-strategy.html

    ReplyDelete